Enthedrill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the streets {open}

+2
Artemis
Crucifix
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

In the streets {open} - Page 4 Empty Re: In the streets {open}

Post by Crucifix Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:04 pm

You know me, Kain. When I need something, do I ever ask nicely? Besides, I am the last of the royal family. If they tell me no, they deny the Archangel. That makes them more demonic than angelic. However, I remember seeing the crown now. It should be simple enough to get it. As for Vorador, do you know where he might be now?
Crucifix
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

https://enthedrill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KU7 Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Hahaha this'll be fun and I don't know for sure but I have an idea, as to where the old-boy may be, and I'll try to bring him back cause if a war breaks out, he'll be a valuable ally.
KU7
KU7
Governor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucifix Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Agreed, Crucifix said. He looked over at the two elves. It was fate that brought them together, because he would need those two as well. Elven artifacts can only be used by an elf.
Crucifix
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by KU7 Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Kain wondered what cruel fate brought those two elves to him and Crucifix against the enemies they would be facing they would be reduced to ash merely by the raw engeries released into the air by the battle
KU7
KU7
Governor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucifix Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:28 pm

"Artemis," Crucifix started, "What do you know of ancient elven artifacts?
Crucifix
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceberus Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Ceberus listened to the group of rabbling fools. He knew they were unaware of his pressence for the time being, but it wouldn't matter. He was powerful, more powerful than a Seraphim. He wanted to see this false Archangel try and defeat him, if he could. The way Ceberus saw it, all he had to do was shoot a blast of Dark Aura at them and leave them there unconscious for dead. Dark magic was curious in that way. Ceberus almost laughed.

But no, Ceberus was there on something of a mission. He was told that the Archangel was being given hints of the future and got the feeling that war was coming soon. His goal was simple, so erase the high angels memory and keep his master's plans a secret. He felt it would be easy enough. Ceberus peeked through a bush and listened quietly.
Ceberus
Ceberus
nOOb
nOOb

Back to top Go down

Post by ReSessimoure101 Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:15 pm

ReSessimoure flew over head in her dragon form and spotted the group down below. 'Now who could that be? It seems like the Archangel is with them.' She thought to herself and she began descending a little ways away from them. Landing in a small clearing, she changed into her human form and straithtened her outfit before walking towards where they were. She stopped a good ways away and hid behind a tree. She was just within listening distance and wondered if she should move a bit closer.
ReSessimoure101
ReSessimoure101
nOOb
nOOb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucifix Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Crucifix perked up, looking over into the forest at a small bit of shrubbery. He could feel a very evil pressence among them. It wasn't demonic, but was just as dark. It was either a fallen or evil being among the other races.
"Be silent," he said as he pulled his katan out. He assumed a battle stance and slowly approached the bushes. Just then, he felt yet another pressence. It wasn't evil, but it wasn't an angel or chosen. It felt more like a dragon...
'Dagonatian,' he thought. He looked over towards the dagonatians' pressence. He wasn't able to tell if it was friendly or not. It didn't matter though as his attention once again turned to the evil being.

"Show yourself, grovelling maggot," Crucifix said at it. He waited to see what sort of evil hid like a coward.
Crucifix
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReSessimoure101 Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:00 pm

ReSessimoure thought at first that the archangel had been talking to her and was about to jump out and give him a piece of her mind before she realized that he was speaking to the other presense that she to had felt earlier, though she couldn't tell between good and evil. She nearly laughed her head off when she heard the name he had called the other presence. 'He must be evil if the Archangel calls him that.' She thought to herself as she continued to listen,trully curious as to why they were all here.
ReSessimoure101
ReSessimoure101
nOOb
nOOb

Back to top Go down

Post by XxSkyeFirexX Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 pm

"I show respect to those who deserve it, Kain. You have not yet insulted me, therefore you still do." she said politly

"I have not heard of Umah.." she stated curiously...

XxSkyeFirexX
XxSkyeFirexX
nOOb
nOOb

https://facebook.com/felicia-gabrielle-king

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucifix Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:04 pm

"Is anyone else feeling what I am?" Crucifix asked. He felt slightly foolish for talking to nothing, but he could still feel the lingering pressence.
Crucifix
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by XxSkyeFirexX Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:08 pm

"I feel it too, a dark pressence of somthing lurking... And another.. Not so sinister" Skye said
" Should we explore the perimeter a bit?" she asked no one in particular
She wasn't afraid, her powers and new companions would protect her, and vice versa...
XxSkyeFirexX
XxSkyeFirexX
nOOb
nOOb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceberus Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:09 pm

"Shit, you're that much of a bitch you can't ignore me for one second, Crucifix? I guess you missed me too much," Ceberus said as he came out of the bushes. He was in the mood for some fun. He almost laughed when he saw the 'almighty archangel' standing with his sword out. "What, you think I'm gonna try and fight yet? I will if you want, I mean, it's all fun for me. Might get to kill you even for beating me in the war, sore-ass bastard." he said, taunting the angel.
Ceberus
Ceberus
nOOb
nOOb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucifix Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 pm

"Why would I want to divulge your petty desires, rodent? How dare you use that kind of tone at me! The only reason I'm not calling a battallion of angels right now is because of how weak you are. You dare insult me in my own city? You are worth less than the Archdemon himself," Crucifix said. He was slightly offended, but insults made little effect on him. He was only angry because this fallen had the audacity to insult him in his very own city.

((OOC: I'm actually not calling any angels because there aren't any other angels besides me. lol))
Crucifix
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm

It was all too much for Artemis. In one day she'd gone from her comfortable, quiet life in the woods to this confusing jumbled mess! Maybe if she started backing away quietly she might get back to her tree house without anyone noticing...
Artemis
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucifix Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 pm

"If you want to go, Artemis, I won't stop you. It might be safer for you. There might be a fight here momentarily," Crucifix said, feeling her intentions.
Crucifix
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by KU7 Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

He was angy that the snivelling fallen had paid him no heed, only Crucifix attention was paid to he must be a target, he hought and he ws insulted he was not included."Hahahaha, don't forget me you grovelling dog, maybe if I rip your heart out, it'll tell me where Umah is and even if not it'll be mighty fun.
KU7
KU7
Governor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:00 am

A fight? That sounded interesting. What the heck! I'll stick around here a little longer. she thought. Besides, these woods were her home. She couldn't just leave them to be destroyed in the fight.
Artemis
Artemis
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by ReSessimoure101 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:51 pm

ReSessimoure continued to watch them find behind her tree. When she heard that there might be a fight, she became excited and looked up into the branches of the tree she was behind. Finding a good branch, she jumped up and grabbed onto the strongest limb she could reached and hoisted herself up so that she could get a better view. "This should be good." She said.
ReSessimoure101
ReSessimoure101
nOOb
nOOb

Back to top Go down

Post by KU7 Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Get out you snivelling coward and pick a side! No more hiding in trees. He said to the Dragonatia, he didn't like having a possible enemy at his back.
KU7
KU7
Governor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceberus Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:36 pm

"Hot damn, this group is feisty!" Ceberus said as he summonded his energy staff. It glowed with a dark red aura. "C'mon, dumbasses! Who wants to play for round one? Don't worry, I won't use magic. I don't think it will be neccessary."
Ceberus swung the staff around with grace and elegance. He knew what he was doing, and he hoped this fight wouldn't disappoint.
Ceberus
Ceberus
nOOb
nOOb

Back to top Go down

Post by KU7 Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:33 pm

A'lla'Sharargha has reaved the souls of far greater than you, vermin, and so have I, kneel before your betters maggot! I am The Cloven Hunter Kain Lord of the Vampires, surely you know me, boy?
KU7
KU7
Governor

Back to top Go down

Post by XxSkyeFirexX Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Skye watched intently as the confrontation between Ceberus and Crucifix turned violent. She stood ready, if he wanted a fight, she'd put up her best...
XxSkyeFirexX
XxSkyeFirexX
nOOb
nOOb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceberus Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Ceberus smiled devilishly. "Ahaha, and I thought my jokes were bad. I know who you are, vampire king. I also knew your predescessor during the great war who fought by Crucifix's side. I listened to his screams as I caused the magic that tormented the vampire til I shrouded him in flame. Oh, how he cried in torment. Do you think I fear any of you? I have no damn soul to begin with! You can wound my physical form, but flesh is so easily repaired. Oh, and we fallen are infamous for our practices in the arcane magics. But you already knew that, didn't you Kain? Oh yes, every fallen knows the death we caused. The closest person to you, and we are to blame. Isn't it wonderful?" he said with a sinister laugh. He figured since he was here, he might as well point out the weaknesses of the great leaders of the world. It would make things more interesting for him.

"Now, dear acquantences, if you intend to do your worst and TRY to hit me, please, make the first move," Ceberus said. He eyed the two elves more than Crucifix and Kain. They would be nuacenses. He wouldn't kill them, lest he inquire the wrath of Crucifix, but he intended to incapacitate them. Kain was the one he wanted to fight the most. He heard that this vampire king was even more feroscious than the previous. He hoped to his empty, hollow heart that was true.
Ceberus
Ceberus
nOOb
nOOb

Back to top Go down

Post by Crucifix Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:32 pm

"Learn your place, worm! How dare you bring up such a subject! It matters not whether you have a blasted soul or not, I WILL make you feel pain and have a reason to fear me!" Crucifix said. He didn't care whether he was angry anymore. He wanted to remind the fallen why they should fear him. He wanted nothing more than to give the rat a soul so he could torment it until it disappeared. And then he would do it over.

Crucifix pulled his katana out and held it in the air. Within seconds, the sunrays began to hone in on its blade and illuminate it. When he brought the sword down, it glowed with a light of its own, a light that could blind any mortal that looked upon it. He swung the blade around with complete grace and control. It hummed in a low pitch as he swung and left a short trail of light that quickly dispersed behind it.

"Let me show you why your kind feared me during the war," he said through his teeth.
Crucifix
Crucifix
Archangel
Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: